Thursday, November 30, 2006

So much to do, so little time

Well, I guess with the 1st of December approaching tomorrow, I am under a serious time crunch to get everything done for the holidays that I need to.

Someone should outlaw working for a living when there is crocheting to be done.....LOL

I just can't seem to find enough time in the day to work, get my crafting done, spend time with my son and sleep.

I find myself saying no to social activities in order to sit on my couch in front of the TV with my crocheting in my lap and a kitten asleep beside me. I also find myself resentful of anything or anyone who interrupts my crocheting....sad eh?

Today, after work, I have an interview with my son's teacher. Then I have to take my son to his guitar lessons and do my laundry while I am in town. Now at least while I am in town doing laundry, I can get some crocheting done, which is good.

I have the "Lightning McQueen" afghan just over 75% done..which is good. But I have another blanket to make before the Christmas break for my son's bus driver.

Wish me luck.

No comments: