Monday, November 27, 2006

The beginning of a new week

Well, it's the beginning of a new week. I guess that's good.

I got alot of crocheting done over the weekend as my son was extremely busy elsewhere.

I am over half way done the Lightning McQueen blanket for my nephew.

My girlfriend dropped by on Saturday and I gave her the Spongebob blanket that I had made for her. She loved it!!! Her daughter now wants me to make her a blanket with basketballs on it. Guess I'll have to design that one on my own.

I am having lots of fun with my car. Two weekends ago I blew out the alternator and killed the battery. This past weekend, I blew some of the lines that run from the rad to the engine so I ended up getting a ride home in a tow truck with my car tagging along behind.
And just a few minutes ago, someone came to my desk telling my that my car was leaking gas and they asked me to move it.....((are we having fun yet?!?))

No comments: